Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Instructions

The instructions for life basically tell that every once in a while, one should be in wonder and awe at something he has discovered. One discovers something because he is observant in his life, and more often than not, what he will be discover will be new and interesting.

I have helped to teach second grade Sunday school for three years, and since the structure of the Sunday school had changed since I went, there were a lot of new materials and concepts that even I didn't know, being a teacher. Therefore, when some of the lessons were shown to me, I was filled with as much awe as most of the students were, because I was learning along with them. This is one of the objectives in teaching the Montessori method, because it is not the teacher who primarily does all of the teaching, but the teacher also has a chance to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment