Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hnurr.

I would be lying if I said I had high expectations for my sophomore year. Quite honestly, most of my expectations were focused toward my freshman year, and had either been disproved or had hardly ever materialized. As I am not going into this completely blind, I wasn't having as many anxious and fearful "WHAT IF"s as I had last year. To prove that I am less concerned about it now, let me note that my focus is not on the task at hand as much as it is attempting to create a noose-knot out of a hair tie.

It is not going well, I must add.

It looks rather terrible.

I shall have to try again another time.

This one looks much better.

But BUG, I screwed it up.

At least I can make it look the part.

My point being proven (and my noose needing to be untied so that I can put it in my hair for tennis), I can honestly say that I am not worried in the slightest about this coming year. Of course, there's the annoying science OGT where one has to explain every single right and wrong multiple choice answer you know that one test that seems to take hours just because one has to write more and more than necessary and it just MAKES ME WANT TO TEAR MY HAIR OUT AND ADKHGALKDHGKHLKHKHADLKGHALKHEKHAKGLAHDLKGHA- but really, that's it! And yes, with the new year and us being older and crap and attempting to make the school look better than it is, the work is bound to be greater in amount and more strenuous than the previous year. However, although I may trip up a few times in the beginning of the year, I'll soon match the pace and everything will be hunky dory.

Just see. Everything is going to be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment