Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am in X tribe. I am also in Y and Z tribes.

What is this?

Well, according to family history, I am one sixteenth Chippewa on my mother's side, and I forget the entire list of what's on my dad's side. Now go away.

..........

What?

Not the literal version?

Bug.

Well, I guess I'll just have to start listing.

I am part of the Haunted Mansion lovers' "tribe", and also the Little Shop of Horrors "tribe". Not so much in the Phantom of the Opera "tribe" as I was around this time last year, but for the sake of context, I'll add that here, too. I am also a part of the Playing-Pokemon-on-Game-Boy-Advance "tribe", and was recently initiated in the Obsessive-Fans-of-Gargoyles "tribe", also having been on the Pirates of the Caribbean "tribe" since this past June (IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. HURHURHURHURHUR). I am also a faithful member of the Team Starkid "tribe", the Italian "tribe", the Craving Chocolate "tribe", the Wishes-She-Was-In-Disney-World-Right-Now "tribe", the Hufflepuff "tribe", the Pigfarts "tribe", the Tim Burton "tribe", the Crash Bandicoot "tribe", the Epic Mickey "tribe", the Used-to-Play-Animal-Crossing "tribe", the Clutching-Giant-Chocolate-Bars-to-Chest-and-Weeping-For-Days "tribe", the Intentionally-Makes-Everything-She-Draws-Look-Like-Roadkill "tribe", the pink sunglasses "tribe", the Echo Smartpen "tribe", the Desperately-Searching-for-Something-That-Resembles-Any-Sort-of-Tribe "tribe", the Making-Stuff-Up-as-She-Goes-Along "tribe", the What-the-Bug "tribe", the I-Should-Be-Getting-to-Bed-Now "tribe", the I-am-Weeping-for-Humanity "tribe", the Was-Raised-on-Tony-Hawk's-Pro-Skater "tribe", the Magical-AFI-Hoody "tribe", and-

Bug, this is going NOWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment